SAP FS-RI QA
Job Type: Hybrid
We are looking for manual QA resource who has minimum 4 years of experience in SAP FSRI worked in Assumed/Ceded Reinsurance. QA resource must have done system, integration, and regression testing for SAP FSRI application. QA resource should have good exposures working with multiple vendors and keep communication clear and concise when interacting with them for any FSRI implementation/problems/issues/queries etc. QA will need to work on new developments, enhancements and in production Support areas.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in SAP FSRI system testing.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in Reinsurance domain including current project
- Well versed with SAP FSRI system and have knowledge on Assumed and Ceded Reinsurance Processes listed below
- Assumed/Ceded Treaty set up
- Treaty Calculation Rules (TCR) set up and transfer process for ceded
- Account booking and running various FSRI batches (Release batch, Adjust period, Installment Batch, UPR Batch etc.)
- Integration of FSRI with legacy/non-SAP systems and with SAP FSCD
- Should have participated in multiple test phases from medium to large projects
- Responsible for creation of test plans, creation of test cases, and execution of test cases for SAP applications. this would include testing of all new functionality and enhancements
- Review and understand business requirements/use cases and functional details
- Conduct end-to-end functional and regression testing and validations, coordination with the applicable SAP IT resources
- Identify, log and track defects found during test execution
- Identify issues that are required to be resolved during testing and suggest improvements
- FSRI manual Testing
- Good to have Automated Testing Experience (TOSCA Automation Tool Preferred)
- Good SAP knowledge
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thorough knowledge of software test life cycle test case life cycle defect life cycle etc.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Should have worked in onsite-offshore model
- Bachelor’s degree and above