Guidewire PolicyCenter QA
Job Type: Hybrid
We are looking for Manual QA resource who has 4+ years’ Experience as a Quality Assurance Tester. This QA resource must have hands on experience in system, integration, and regression testing for policy administration workflows and portals.
- Review and analyze system specifications to identify test requirements and prepare Test Cases/Scripts.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as: the test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
- Collaborate with QA engineers to develop effective Test Plans.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Report bugs and errors to Development teams.
- Create Logs to document various testing phases (functional, end-to-end, and regression) and defects.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- 4+ years as a Quality Assurance tester.
- Experience is required in QA Methodology and software/application testing for Insurance industry.
- Experience with testing UI, Web services or batch-based integrations.
- Experience with Microsoft TFS and Test Manager (MTM) is preferred.
- Knowledge in VB Script, XML, SQL or related languages.
- Knowledge in Automation Testing Tools like HP QTP, Selenium, etc.
- Quality Assurance experience with Guidewire Insurance solutions in P&C Policy life cycle is required.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Comfortable with fast-paced and schedule driven development.
- BS CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience.