Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Experience developing analytical databases using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Experience developing relational databases using SQL Server.
- Experience developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience in requirements, design, development and maintenance of .Net applications
Incumbent shall use industry best practices and object-oriented techniques during all phases of development and will perform code review of other developers, thus knowledge in this development languages is essential to this job.
- Meets regularly with the application team to establish work assignments, project scheduling, research projects.
- Supports implementation and maintenance of all DDAP applications.
- Assists in developing and maintaining technical documentation, assists the application development team in the HHSDC established “best practices” with regards to coding, documenting, unit testing and integration of new and changed code.