Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Education: 4-year college degree
Certification: Certified Scrum Master (CSM)/Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate
Years of Relevant Experience: 6 plus years
IT Program Manager Manages assigned IT project(s), that covers all phases of project management.
Defines IT project requirements, quality standards and timelines; determines and evaluates risks that may affect IT project; defines specific activities to be performed to produce IT project deliverables; evaluates deliverables and ensures IT project is ready to move on to its next phase; addresses any problems found in testing; ensures scheduled time frames are met; reports on delivery problems and provides performance data; provides regular progress reports; determines and evaluates testing.
- Experience in IT Project Management
- Knowledge/experience in Life Cycle Methodologies
- Experience managing projects using Salesforce as a SaaS
- Proven strong analytical, critical thinking, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to review & evaluate IT project progress
- Ability to communicate effectively on IT project information in a team setting
- Experience in Apple/Mac iOS environment and Google Chrome OS environment