Using Salesforce to Drive your Manufacturing Growth
You may already think of Salesforce as a powerful Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) application, but it can also help manufacturers to identify, prospect and track opportunities, customers, and cases to drive revenue and growth opportunities. Manufacturers who take advantage of the full breadth of Salesforce’s functionality realize improved revenues and growth margins – all while lowering their SG&A and Operations Costs.
How Can You Improve Your Revenue?
Vertex Computer Systems has helped manufacturers conduct B2B marketing campaigns that expand their ability to understand and respect their customers and ultimately contribute to the continued success of those valued partners. Similarly, Salesforce Sales Cloud can be utilized to attract and engage new customers before, during, and after the sale. If you’re serious about keeping track of your customers at every stage, Vertex has the Salesforce expertise to help you leverage customer relationships to grow sales and improve customer satisfaction.
Because Salesforce provides a true 360° view of the customer, manufacturers can get a clearer understanding of customer needs as well as their journeys through the sales process. Would you like to shorten the cycle from prospect to sale? Salesforce provides standard and custom pricing solution options to help manufacturers accelerate deals. The Partner Portal’s Community Cloud can also enhance collaboration with a manufacturer’s business partners for greater efficiency.
Key Salesforce Features That Help Manufacturers Grow Sales Revenue
- B2B marketing campaigns
- Lead scoring and automated assignments
- Lead-to-Cash process optimization
- Custom pricing solutions to accelerate deals and maximize gross margins
- Partner Portal access via Partner Community for maximum collaboration
- Streamlined/automated customer service experience
- True 360° view of the customer providing revenues, returns, support costs, et al
The other side of the profitability equation involves the standardization, optimization, and automation of processes. If you’re interested in lowering your SG&A and operations costs, Salesforce can help. Did you know you can eliminate manual spreadsheets, replacing them with real-time processing, reporting, and alerts? Salesforce provides your Manufacturing team instant access to the same up-to-date detailed information. That’s just one way of many that Salesforce enhances operations.
Key Salesforce Features That lower SG&A and Operations Costs
- Eliminating manual spreadsheets with real-time processing, reporting, and alerts
- Demand Forecasting – both revenues and units
- Contract management
- Simplified order processing/ERP integration
- MS Outlook/Gmail integration
- Reduced customer service and support costs
- Integrated, automated, and streamlined credit checking
If you want to leverage Salesforce to quickly move the needle for your manufacturing firm, give Vertex a call. You won’t be disappointed.
12 June, 2023
3 September, 2020